Monday, June 9, 2008

3 Things

Abby tagged me. I guess this means I'm it? I hope she was talking about me... And I'm supposed to tag five others?Not sure about that part!

JOYS
1.My family... close and extended.
2.Pedicures
3. Books when I actually have time to read!
The list could really go on and on and on...

FEARS
1. Loosing my family
2. Heights...I get nervous just climbing up the water slide at the bubble!
3. ???

GOALS
1. Be a better Mom
2. Go on a nice long honeymoon with Josh...since we've never had one.
3. Take a nice vacation with the kids...yeah right!

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Blogging
2. Scrapbooking
3. Being involved in kids activities...PTA, PTSA, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts

RANDOM/SURPRISING FACTS
1. I was stung on the butt by a scorpion when I was 14.
2. I was on the Honor Roll every quarter during Junior High and High School.
3. I never had a cavity until I was 24.

4 comments:

Abby said...

YES I meant YOU! ;)
What happened when you got stung by the scorpion?

The Kilpacks said...

My stepmom took me to the ER because when my brother was 2 he was stung by a black emperor scorpion and almost died, but I was stung by a small "normal" one so they told me to go home and elevate the area. HAHAHA. It felt like someone was poking me with a needle over and over. I even saved the scorpion in a jar of alcohol for the longest time..not sure where it is now.

Christensens said...

Oh you poor girl! I got your fun activities in the mail! We'd love to go to some of them:)

Abby said...

That is so scary! I would FREAK OUT if I even saw a scorpion. I'm not usually afraid of spiders and stuff but scorpions? Ugh...I shudder at the thought.
Haha, you had to keep your butt elevated. Haha.