Thursday, February 5, 2009

6

05/22/2007
Dallin's 1st grade class took a field trip to the Hogle Zoo. I chaperoned. It was a fun time. I have always enjoyed taking the kids to the zoo, or going with them on their class field trips. They always seem to enjoy it as well.
Now I have to tag some more people for this fun little deal. So...I tag:
(Abby, I'm using some of the same people!)
1. Mellanee
2. Chris
3. Jenny
4. Elly
5. Martha
6. Bethany
And here are the rules:
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go...

2 comments:

Abby said...

That is a cool cat there. And a good little posty.

Mellanee said...

Good zoo pic. Bad tag list.
So I just did a post from being tagged by Abby on the 6thfile
6thpic, so am I done.