Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back to School for the children....back to work for me too!


The Kilpack children are all officially in school all day long now.
Well, sort of...
Colton has a few classes that he has home release from, so he's home quite a bit.

Colton is a Senior this year, Shawna' is in 8th grade, Dallin is in 5th grade, Camryn is in 4th grade, and Will is in 1st grade.
Wow, I can't believe that they are all in school. It seem like just the other day I was taking Colton and Shawna' to school and staying home with Dallin, Camryn, and baby Will. Crazy how time flies.
I am working at the elementary school in the Special Ed. classroom again this year. I am able to work in the mornings, so that is AWESOME!(I have time to grocery shop, read, and get stuff done as needed)
 I love my job, everyday is interesting and full of appreciation for my life and my family.
I am so proud of my children, they are truly amazing souls. I love you all so much!

Here's to a great school year!
A graduation is just around the corner!

No comments: