Sunday, February 13, 2011

Things I Love....


With Valentines Day being right around the corner, I thought that I would write something about love. Now, I'm not totally head over heals about V-Day....I mean I don't need one special day for my husband to tell me how much he loves me and all that other stuff. He's not a card kind of guy, and I feel especially lucky when he does bring me home flowers. I guess my point is, I know that he loves me all the time, and if I get flowers, then that's a bonus!
Anyways here are some of the things that I love:

* I love that Josh makes breakfast every Saturday and Sunday morning.
* I love a good cup of coffee in the morning, especially when the house is quiet and the kids are still sleeping.
* I love reading!
* I love my family.
* I love bargains....if there is a clearance rack, I'm instantly drawn to it.
* I love shopping at Kohl's...(clearance sales are the best here!)
* I love listening to my kids, especially when they are getting along.
* I love listening to music...I especially love having my iPod!
* I love taking the dog for walks when the weather is nice.
* I love having a clean bathroom, but I hate cleaning it.
* I love having a clean car....inside and out.

Well, that's a few of the things that I love.


Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: