Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Much a do in June

Wow....I can't believe that we are already into July! Half of the summer is gone! Where has the time gone?
I don't really feel like we've done much, but I feel like I'm always busy. Will has been in swimming lessons, we've had Wednesday park days with the cousins, I've done lots of yard work and house work, two of the kids traveled to Cali for a week, Cam went on a scout camp out, Will had scout camp, we've only made it to the pool once so far (I hope to spend a few more days there this month!) and lots of get togethers with cousins etc.

While I don't feel like we've done much, I know that we really have....isn't life always busy with kids?!



Shawna' decided that the dog needed to look more girly, so she painted her toe nails.
Isn't she pretty!
This was too funny. I woke up one morning and had to do a double take because I wasn't sure if I was seeing things correctly.



Will at scout camp up Millcreek Canyon.
It was a 2 day camp. He had so much fun!
This was part of an obstacle course they had to do.



Will at the dig site.




Treasure!


Getting ready to shoot the wrist rockets!




Atop a big rock the boys all climbed up.



Time to shoot the BB guns. This was one of Will's favorite things to do, along with archery, wrist rockets, and learning about pocket knives.
He's a total boy!


I think it's safe to say that camp wore him out!



We also celebrated two birthday's in June.
Shawna' turned 14 (can I just say OMG!) and Dallin turned 11. Shawna' had a few cousins over, she didn't get to have much of a party because of a few things that she did on the last day of school....(we'll chalk it up to some life lessons).
I promise that we celebrated Dallin's birthday, but it was after his actual birthday. He wanted to have a sleepover with two of his cousins and go to a movie. They saw Mr. Poppers Penguins and loved it. Instead of a cake he asked for rice krispy treats and orange and vanilla ice cream.



I have had a bit more time to read this summer!



We had a graduation celebration for Colton.



We had his favorite chocolate cake from Costco, lemon bars, and a brownie trifle.




The week before school was out, Dallin was chosen to represent his class in the district's decathlon. He competed in 10 events like cup stacking, push ups, jumping rope, hoop shoot etc.
He enjoyed himself.





Dallin also got to go on his first Boy Scout camp out.
They headed up to Heber and stayed at the airport. They worked on their aviation merit badge.
In a week he will be going on a week long scout camp. He's pretty excited!



I think it's safe to say that he's pretty packed!


Will and Connor were on the same baseball team.
They played machine pitch this year. Will improved so much!



The Met's


Some random pics of Shawna' and Camryn.
(Shawna' got a camera for her birthday and is loving it!)




Shawna' on her Young Women camp out.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: