Friday, January 16, 2009

How Josh found Will a few nights ago

Winter items are on sale now, so Josh picked up a few items for the kids. Here is Will sporting his "Burglar Mask"
Will also has a fascination with boxes. I think that he would collect them if he could. He is constantly asking to keep boxes, even the boxes that the milk comes in when you buy it from Costco. Anyways, we happened to have a bigger box and Will immediately took it over. As we were coming to bed, Josh found Will sleeping in his box. It was full of toys, blankets, and trinkets.

He is still carting that box everywhere with him through out the house. He had it loaded to the brim tonight.
Sweet dreams little man!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Amy, as you know, Will came and hung out at the Lloyd Kilpack home while Martha and I were there; that guy is a stud. My folks say he is very mechanically inclined. Sure enough, he pulled out a tape measure and measured the quilt Martha was making.

By the way, did you get your movies back? Martha and I borrowed some movies from you.

Abby said...

Amy, have you ever read the children's book "Not A Box" by Antoinette Portis?

It's a wonderful little book about boxes. I think Will would love it!

Also, did you get your seeds? I wish I had given them to you in person. At any rate, they are all from my garden. I hope they will grow for you!

The Kilpacks said...

Abby, yes we did get the seeds. Thanks! I am looking forward to planting them. I haven't heard of that book, but I will definently check it out.

The Kilpacks said...

Chris, Will had a blast visiting with you all. I dropped him off on Thursday and when he came to school he wanted to know where those people who were at Grandpas last time were! We did ge the movies, kwe hope that you enjoyed them as much as we do! And yes, Will is very mechanically inclined, if it takes a tool, he's all over it!