Monday, April 6, 2009

Sad times in Bountiful...

Well, it's hard times right now in the world. Financial woes are everywhere. I am sad to say that those woes have affected two of our favorite places here in Bountiful.
1st was Marbergers Meat and Deli, home to wonderful sandwiches, great cuts of meat, somewhere where they know your name when you walk in, Colton's 1st job, William's favorite place for a hot dog, and some amazing jalapeno/garlic stuffed green olives. My list could go on and on, but it won't bring Marbergers back.
So, a final farewell to Shane (owner) and crew. Thanks for great service with a smile and everything that came with it!
You guys were wonderful!

Shane Marberger - Owner Marbergers Meat and Deli.
I don't think I'll ever get as good a cut of meat again.
(I bought some steaks for our anniversary from Smith's and there was definently no comparison!)
Or a great sandwich!
The second place to go was Gordo's Mexican Restaurant. No where else could you go and get great authentic Mexican food for a reasonable price. Josh and I could have dinner for under $20.00 it was amazing. They had a wonderful Carne Asada burrito that was awesome, and so was their salsa! I could have eaten it all day long!

Farewell to my favorite places! Thanks for all of the good times! :( We're sad to see you close!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: