Sunday, April 5, 2009

William turns 5! 03/07/2009


WOW...my baby is no longer a baby. Not that he has been for a while, but I just find it so hard to believe that he is 5. Starting Kindergarten is just around the corner. It seems like just the other day, he was a baby. How time goes by.
Well, Happy Birthday Will!
Will with his new best friend Fluffy.
For Will's Birthday, I took him to the Gateway to the Build-A-Bear store. There he picked out this black Lab and helped put him together. He got to stuff him, give him some sound, put a heart in him, give him a bath, pick out some clothes and accessories, and take him home and love him forever. (for those who don't know Will very well, he is a huge dog lover!)
On Saturday, we celebrated Will's birthday with the family. He had a dog themed party with cake and ice cream too!
Will's cake.
 I made him a train cake with dogs all over and Fire Truck cake too.
I have to admit that the Fire Truck looks more like a school bus, I could not get the frosting to go any redder!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: