Saturday, June 13, 2009

This Girl...

is officially a "tween"!

I cannot believe that she is already 12. Time has gone by so fast. Sometimes it feels like it was just the other day that she was born, and I blink and she's starting Jr. High. She is beautiful, smart, funny, caring, creative, happy, healthy, and wonderful!

Happy Birthday Shawna', you are growing up into a beautiful young lady. I am so thankful to have you as my daughter.

Shawna' turned 12 on June 6. She celebrated by having a party with some friends.

Opening gifts. This is Bob. Bob is a box of popcorn that is wearing a grass skirt.
Bob is special.

Getting ready to blow out the candles on the cake.

Shawna's birthday cake.


Shawna' chowing down on her birthday dinner. She had lobster and crab.
(I enjoyed some crab as well....mmm...crab!)

Happy Birthday, I love you!

p.s. A shout out to my sister-in-law Bethany who had her baby boy Leif Griffiths on June 6, 2009. He and Shawna' now share the same birthday (which she is totally excited about) and to make it even cooler they both weighed in at 8lbs 8oz! Crazy...life's miracles and blessings!

No comments: