Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dirty, Filthy Children

This weekend I have come to realize that my children are dirty filthy heathens. (I have been well aware of this for some time, but have not wanted to fully admit it!) They absolutely did not inherit my OCD tendencies. They are perfectly fine to wallow in their own filth, and enjoy it too! Various items are just strewn along their rooms. Wet towels dropped on the floor, better yet even left in the basement. Will's idea of cleaning up his room is to sweep everything under his bed, then later ask me where a certain toy is. Will is also my cyclone kid. He enters a room and in no time flat, every toy that he owns is all over the floor. My girls are no better either. They are pack rats, they try to keep everything, and I mean everything!

What's a mother to do??????


(I would post pictures but my computer is having issues and we have yet to replace it)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy it while you can. All too soon they are married and gone. Then the REAL quiet sets in and you long for fingerprints on the window and the wet towels on the floor. Kami said the other day, "the days are long, but the years are short."

Quite profound, profound in deed.

Dad.