Monday, April 5, 2010

William turns 6!

Well, what can I say....on March 7, 2010 we celebrated William turning 6. I can't believe that my baby is 6....he's almost finished with Kindergarten, which means that he will be going into first grade in the fall.
When did he grow up? I mean I know that this has taken six years to come to where we're at, but come on, REALLY? HE'S SIX?
I LOVE this boy!
I love that he likes to sit and watch how something is done and then try it, Ilove how out going he is, I love how his favorite t.v. show is How it's Made and Dirty Jobs, I love how he's learning how to read,  Ilove how kind and compasionate he is, I love how genuine he always is, I love how he is always willing to help, I love how he calls me Momma, I love how he always needs a hug and a kiss before I go somewhere, even if it's just up the street. I could go on and on about how much I love him, but if your reading this, then you know what I'm talking about too.


Singing Happy Birthday and getting ready to blow out the candels on his WallE cake.


Will helped decorate his cake!
He also asked for a Bluberry pie, so how could I not make him a Bluberry pie with dog bone as well.
Besides, how many six year olds ask for Blueberry pie?
Waiting to open presents.
Getting ready to open his gifts.
Oh my...Star Wars guys...Awesome!
Just what I wanted!
Ahhh...a ship...cool!
Happy 6th Birthday son! I hope that you had wonderful day, with many more to come!
We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where does the time go?