Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy 8th Anniversary my love


8 years ago on March 18, I married my best friend, my soul mate, my lover, the father to my children. I am so happy and proud to call him my husband! He makes me so happy in so many ways. I really feel that he is my soul mate and we were meant to be together. Is it weird to say that I feel like we have been married for an eternity. I mean 8 years, is not a long time by any means, but I do feel that we have been together forever. I can't imagine life without him and it's hard to think of what life was like before him.

Here are a few things that I love about Josh:
* When he's really happy, he hums a little tune
* He helps make dinner and cleans up most nights
* He makes the family a nice hot breakfast on the weekends
* I love to cook with Josh, I love spending time with him in the kitchen
* He is a wonderful father to our 5 kids
* Sometimes he is softer than me (when the kids ask for a sleepover, go to a dance, stay out late etc)
* He hates homework time, but still helps when needed
* I love movie nights so that I can snuggle up next to him
* He's not afraid to clean the bathroom if I ask him to
* He's very handy with fixing things (even though he doesn't always wish he was!)
* Most of all I love that he loves me unconditionally!


Happy 8th Anniversary Josh!
I love you more than you know, here's looking to many more wonderful years with you!


No comments: