Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Late St. Patty's Day

Just wanted to say Happy Late St. Patty's Day. I don't have any fun pictures to post....but I have always loved St. Patrick's Day. (Not to mention that it's also the day before my anniversary!) I love the color green, so any excuse to wear it is great! My kids were bummed when they came home from school that afternoon because lots of their classmates had a nice "green" breakfast. Little did they know that I had a nice little "green" dinner planned for them. We had French Dip sandwiches on green rolls (thanks Dick's for supplying the green bread!), seasoned fries, green sprite, and afterwards the kids all got to decorate their own shamrock cookie complete with green frosting and sprinkles! I took a leftover sandwich to work with me and got quiet the looks and comments from the kids as I ate my green sandwich! To fun!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


No comments: