Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dino Trip June 30, 2008.

Every Monday this summer, my sister-in-laws and I and all of our kids get together and go to a local park for lunch and to let the kids all hang out together. Once a month we planned a bigger field trip. This month we went to the Ogden Eccles Dino Museum. Let me tell you...this is no simple adventure. We ( the adults) were totally outnumbered, 19 kids to 3 adults. The kids ranged in age from 14 down to 2.

Some of the kids sitting on a big Dino Croc.
Here's a group shot.
On a trail in Dino land.
Playing at the park.
Will really liked this little Dino. It was just his size.
We had a blast, I would recommend going to check this place out. Josh and I have talked about going for years, but never did. I will definitely take the kids back again sometime.

No comments: