Friday, September 12, 2008

Josh's Birthday Present 08-09-08

I gave Josh a day of fly fishing for his birthday this year (08/01/08).
I know that it was something he used to do that he really enjoyed and figured that after he had so much fun fly fishing up at Current Creek, he would enjoy another day out.

He went with Steve, and they fished up on the Logan River.


Cliff Diving anyone?

My husband, need I say anymore? I think not!
He takes some pretty darn good pictures.
Steve doin some fishin.


What a beautiful day!
The River.


One of the little guys that Josh got.
(It's kinda hard to fish and take photos at the same time!)

My, he sure is handsome.

I think that I could live out here.

So peaceful and serene.

Just absolutely gorgeous.





Fly Rod...check, fishing vest...check...man ready to fish...check!









2 comments:

Abby said...

Great pics guys, and I am TOTALLY jealous that you went fly fishing.
But, uh...where are the fish?!

The Kilpacks said...

Josh is more of a catch and release kinda of guy (he doesn't eat fish). But if he catches a good one, he usualy brings it home for the rest of us (we all like to eat fish).