Monday, September 1, 2008

So far behind...

So, I'm really behind on my blogging. I have been really busy with Back-to-School stuff , we're in the process of re-roofing our house, and of course the day to day life with my family. Oh and by the way, it hasn't rained in like 3 months and we get a huge storm in last night and today is cold, wet, and rainy (like snuggle up in a blanket and watch movies cold).

Also, on Thursday I had to get up in front of the school and talk in front of a bunch of people because I'm PTA President this year. I was so nervous, when I was done talking I felt like I was going to hurl. I think speaking in front of a crowd is one of the worst things I have ever had to do. I'd rather give birth a million times than to have to speak in public!

Anyways more posts are coming, I promise!

Much love to all!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see that you have found time to blog. I love what you do here. It will be priceless with time.

Abby said...

AMY! You MUST come up to visit! We would absolutely love it. You are welcome anytime.