Friday, October 3, 2008

The Girl Scouts have a night out on the town and such! 08/15/08

So, on August 15, 2008 my Girl Scout Troop had a night out. They earned their night out by participating in selling cookies this year. They all voted on what they wanted to do. So here it is...
First we started out by heading to the beauty school where the girls got updo's and mini pedicures/manicures. (the leaders got full pedicures) (I can't tell you how much I love a good pedicure!)

Shawna' and her updo. Isn't she beautiful!The girls all had some great hair do's. It was definitely a fun time.
A group shot of the girls.
Following the up-do's we went to Target where the girls all had a group photo taken, we headed out to dinner at Chuck-A-Rama, then headed up to Layton to spend the night in a hotel and swim.
It was totally fun...I had a blast and I know that Shawna' did as well.
So, much fun in fact that I decided to come home and get my hair done. I had gotten a Gift Certificate for my Birthday from my ever so thoughtful Sister-in-Law Vicki, so I cashed it in and here are the results...
Straightened and highlighted.
If that wasn't enough, Colton thought that he needed to get in on the hair action too.
Yes, that is a bleached mo-hawk!
Isn't he handsome!!
Josh keeps telling him that he looks like a SKUNK!!! I won't say anything about the smells that come from teenage boys....hahaha!

No comments: