Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've been tagged...so here we go!

So, my sister-in-law Abby (who's blog I read faithfully) tagged me with a 5 things tag. So here we go on the getting to know me better deal.

5 things I was doing 10 year ago: WOW...can I say that, that seems like forever ago!

- I was 19, a single mom, working, and going to school.
- Changing diapers
- Celebrating Shawna's 1st Birthday
-
-
Sorry, I can't think of anything else!

5 things on my to do list in no special order:

- One day have an actual honeymoon with Josh
- Take an awesome family vacation
- Pay off our mortgage
- Clean the basement (Kids playroom i.e. disaster area!)
- Start scrap booking again

5 favorite snacks:

- Neilsons Oreo Concrete (my guilty pleasure)
- Chips
- Most any fresh fruit or veggies, especially if their from my garden (sob, sob, the garden is done for another year)
- Glazed doughnuts (mmmm...drooling)
- Any fresh baked goodies (especially homemade)

5 Jobs I've had:

- Babysitter (didn't everyone?!)
- Cashier at Wal-Mart
- Gas Station Clerk
- In-side Sales/Delivery Driver for Salt Lake Auto Paint
- Lunch Room Lady (not as bad as it sounds!)

5 Things I would do with a million dollars:

- Take my family on the best vacation ever
- Pay of the mortgage
- Buy a piece of land for a cabin or such (something for a nice little get-way)
- Put some away for retirement
- Share some with those in need

5 Things that made me laugh this week:

- William, he always has something to say that will make you laugh
- The new Speed Racer movie (it had some funny parts in it)
- Travis, Vicki, Cory, Kate, and Josh
- The kids
- My Husband

Soooo, now it's time to choose the victims...oopps I mean lucky recipients. HAHAHA
I choose Bethany, Jenny, and I agree with you Abby about Chris, and that's it folks!

Ok, Ok, I promise I'll go to bed!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Love that you couldn't remember five things you were doing 10 years ago. That's classic.
Also, never knew you didn't have a honeymoon! That is sad.

Unknown said...

Amy: Talk to me and Mom about some property that we found and kicking around as a whole family investment type of thing.

Love your blogs.

Regarding your mortgage: A wise older man, (Bill Lowe) asked me once if I had a 30 year contract on my house, I said yes, he then asked: "What's your hurry? It'll get here." I found that it does, along with a lot of other things both good and bad, mostly good.

I love you.

Dad.

Bethany said...

Thanks for the tag Amy. Can I tell you I miss my garden too. I love tomatoes!!! So when can I tend your kids so you and Josh can go on that honeymoon?!?