Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Making your own Vanilla Extract...mmmm...very interesting


So, here I am on a Tuesday night at 10:15 p.m., the husband is out of town, the kids are in bed, and here I am surfing the magical Internet, when low and behold while checking out a food blog that I like to follow is a recipe for making your own Vanilla Extract. It caught my attention, so I thought that I would share it. You can (or should be able to) follow this link:http://www.elise.com/recipes/archives/007340how_to_make_vanilla_extract.php
It makes me want to run out and start my own right now!!! I really enjoy baking and am so getting excited for the upcoming Holiday Seasons. I will be baking some cookies this weekend to send off with Josh and Colton for the Deer Hunt. Nothing says lovin like some cookies from mama's oven. HA, I'm a poet and didn't even know it.
Ok, ok...enough already. I should go to bed.




No comments: