Thursday, December 4, 2008

Music with pizza

So along with pizza we had some music.
Shawna' is learning to play the violin and wanted to play me a song.
She enlisted the help of Will to be the "music stand".

So, I've been blogging for the last hour (Josh went to bed about an hour ago he had an early start this morning) and he pops out "are you coming to bed yet?" So I guess that should be my hint.
Goodnight, I'll be right there honey.
But, I'm not ready for bed yet. There is so much more that I can do. Like argue with the teenager about his curfew and how its not fair that he got to stay out till 10:15 tonight (Yes on a school night!) and how every one makes fun of him for having a curfew of 9:30 (only on school nights mind you!)
And I quote" So I guess that I'm not allowed to have any fun then."And my reply was "Hmmm, I guess not!" and my thoughts were you stinking shit! ARRGGGHHH!!!! Teen Drama you gotta love it! Oh and for curfews sake it still remains 9:30 on school nights, 10:30 on Friday nights and 11:00 on Saturday nights. If that's not fair enough...along with the many other privileges he has then I guess he should go and cry about it!
Ok, so I've vented about that, now I can go to bed. But then I 'll just lay there thinking of what needs to be done still, and how I'm not even packed for our trip to Washington tomorrow! AGHHH! Time, I need more time!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there Mom. It will all pay off some day. In a lot of ways, it already has.

Thanks for all of the Posts they are great.

Dad.

Mellanee said...

Perspective can be such a blessing during times of "Mom Stress". When he isn't your "First Teenager" anymore, you will be able to see clearly the tremendous human being he is. He is an honor student and has been for years now. He is a kind and loving son, brother, cousin, grandson and nephew. He is a dedicated, well-respected and loved employee. He is adored by neighbors whom he is so quick to serve in their time of need. He has good friends. He is a joy to be with. He is calm, funny, kind, patient, and thoughtful. He is a blessing in all of our lives and none of us could stand to live a minute without him.

We all should thank Heaven every day for Colton Alan Kilpack.