Thursday, December 4, 2008

Reflections Program Awards 2008

Ok, so am I the only one whose photos wind up in some random order? The pics here are not in the order I placed them in! Frustrating!!! I was starting to work on my Thanksgiving Blog, but the 1st batch of photos I uploaded were in a funky order, so I bagged it, thinking I would work on a "simpler post", only to have these pics wind up in a funky order as well. At least it "doesn't really matter" with these.
So enough of my venting lets get to the post:
So the kids entered the Reflections Program this year at school.
(For those who don't know it's an art program)
All of the kids won and their projects will now go on to the District Program.
Dallin and Camryn each made their own videos and Shawna' did a visual art project. They did a great job! Way to go guys, Dad and I are so proud of you!
(I have to mention that Will did his own video as well and didn't understand why he didn't get a prize that night)



Camryn and her ribbon and prize
Shawna' and her ribbon and prize

Shawna's project


Dallin and his ribbon and prize.
Can you see the look in his eyes...mmmm giant candy bar....drooooool



Dallin and Camryn being recognized.





No comments: