Friday, November 7, 2008

The Boys go hunting 10-2008

So, Josh decided to head up to the Elk Hunt camp this year. Not to hunt, but to hang out and be camp chef. He and Colton headed up and hung out with Travis and a few other people.
If you look at the thermometer, you can see why I was just as happy to stay home in my nice warm house.
Brrrr....can you say it's colddddd.


I would have liked to have seen these moose at the camp. I have yet to see one closely.
Travis decked out in all of his huntin gear.

Eatin some fine food. Nothin says lovin like some cookin in the dutch oven.
Mmmmm...yummy.
Some more pics of the moose.

Josh came back with some gorgeous pics of the area they camped out in.


Colton really enjoyed riding around on Travis's four wheeler.



Elk Camp 2008
The boys also headed out for the deer hunt two weeks later. I have to say that the timing was perfect(for me anyways). The kids also spent the weekend at their grandparents, so I was able to enjoy a nice quiet weekend at home. And you can bet I did. Vicki and I even managed to go see a play and have dinner. It was great!

No comments: