Monday, November 17, 2008

Thankful for...

There is not a day that doesn't go by that I don't find myself reflecting on the things that I'm thankful for. I wake up everyday and I feel so grateful that I have been blessed with a wonderful husband who would do anything for me and the kids. I am grateful for the 5 beautiful children that I have and just how much I love them is incredible! They and my husband constantly amaze me with things that they do. (Yes, most things are good...a few are bad!) I am grateful for the abundance of family that I am blessed to have in my life. They are all so wonderful. I could go on and on, but it's late and I'm tired.
So, that's it...I just wanted to share a little something and for all of you that may read this, I am thankful to you for being in my life. You all are so important, and I love you all very much.
Now I must go to bed, it's late, and tomorrow will be here before I know it.
Goodnight

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We love you too. You are amazing!!

Dad

Christensens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christensens said...

Amy,
You are so cute...yes, we do have so much to be thankful for, as we are so blessed! We love you too! Got your cute playdate card the other day...we are planning on it!
Love,
Jenny

Unknown said...

We really do have a great deal to be grateful for, including some pistol packing, crack shot daughters in law. Well done today Amy Lou. To all of you who read this blog, beware Amy doesn't miss often!!!!

Bethany said...

Amy, I love you! I'm so glad your my sister in law. You never cease to amaze me with all you do. Anyway I haven't checked your blog for a while because everything was new. I love the hunting, halloween, football, and birthday pictures. It is still so weird to see Colton driving around in the Sentra. Anyway, thanks for the "Thankful" blog. It reminds me to be more thankful.

The Kilpacks said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments. You are all wonderful. And yes, I am quite good with the pistol....right between the eyes!