Friday, November 7, 2008

OMG...I'm the mother to a 16 year old!

Ok, let me start out by saying that my pictures have a mind of their own. They aren't in the order that I uploaded them in! What's up with that?
Anyways I am proud to say that Colton is 16! WOW!!!
I can't believe it. It's absolutely crazy...especially when Josh points out that in 2 years he will be 18! OMG! I am proud to be mom to such a wonderful young man. He is (aside from the usual teenager stuff) a fine young man. I am proud of the person he is becoming and excited to see the man that he becomes. (I'm tearing up as I'm writing this)
Anyways here are some pics from his party!
This is Eden learning to walk. (Bethany's baby)
I went all out on the embarrassing factor!


Happy with the gifts! (Who wouldn't be with money!)

Nothing like letting the whole neighborhood know!


Colton took this pic of Chili. She loves to lay on the pillows and blankets that the kids leave out.

Grandma M., Vicki, and Travis





Camryn and Colton with their Grandma Judy.

Time for cake....mmmm Chocolate.

Will getting his moment in the picture!

Gram and Gramp and Madi (on the right)



Time for presents!
With a little help from Connor and Sam.






















Time to sing to the birthday boy.


























Stuff for my car....perfect!













2 comments:

Abby said...

Oh, there you go making me homesick again. Flip.
Well, I remember when I turned 16, a whole 8 years ago. In some ways it feels like it was yesterday. I also remember when Colton was born. And I was 8. That also seems like yesterday.
So fun to see so many of the people who love him altogether.

Chris said...

Happy birthday Colton.

And I was looking at the picture of your decorated front door, Amy. The door is not red, but I think--if my eyes don't deceive me--that there is some red in that color. So in a way, the tradition of the red door continues.